Airtech Asia, are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us in respect of Airtech Asia. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the GDPR 2018 Law, the Data Controller is Airtech Asia, No. 161 of Anyuan Road, Chagugang County, Wuqing District, 301721, Tianjin, P.R. China. Our nominated Data Administrator for the purpose of the new GDPR Law can be contacted at email@example.com
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling out forms on the Airtech Asia website (our website). This includes information provided when requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete performance surveys, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of any transactions you carry out through our website and of the fulfilment of your requests.
- Details of your visits to our website (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or to fulfil your orders within the Airtech Advanced Materials Group.)
Where we store your personal data
All information contained in the Airtech Asia database is stored on our Intl servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information, products or services which we feel may interest you, unless you have notified us that you do not want to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may contact you by email post or telephone.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us by mail at the address set at the start of this document.
You have the right to be forgotten – by contacting us on the above link.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of $10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.